Established in 1942, the National Hair & Beauty Federation (NHBF) has over 5,000 Members and is the UK’s largest trade body for the hair, beauty and barbering industries. The NHBF focuses on helping Members to run successful, profitable and sustainable hair and beauty businesses by providing advice, specialist support and tailored services to meet the unique challenges of running a salon or barbershop.
Membership benefits include:
- Free access to our friendly membership team for everyday business advice.
- Free 24/7 helpline providing advice on employing and managing people, tax, VAT, payroll and health & safety.
- Free employment contracts, staff handbooks, apprenticeship contracts, chair renting and room/space agreements.
- Generous savings and discounts on business essentials including insurance and health & safety toolkits.
- Free Member-only in-depth guides to all aspects of running a business.
- A packed programme of events, competitions and artistic event discounts.
- Campaigning on issues which affect our Members and their businesses such as the National Minimum and Living Wage, the high street, tax and VAT, apprenticeship standards and funding.
Visit us at stand G120 to find out more about the NHBF and how we can help you and your business.